Evidence of Cruelty Evidence of Cruelty

i dont care what any one says

your animations are awesome

tWHYlight tWHYlight

i just saw this movie

i watched this flash before i watch the actual movie and i was like.. haha thats funny, thought you made it up.. Then in the movie hes about to transform in the sunlight and im like, ALRITE hes gonna grow fangs and become all demonic looking!
then his skin kind of glitters and im like .... -_- goddamn it that newgrounds movie wasnt kidding.
WORST MOVIE EVER, DO NOT WATCH, I REPEAT, DO NOT WATCH TWILIGHT.
tWHYlight rulez.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, I tend to not lie about that sort of thing. Stupid sparkle skin. Oh well, at least we got something out of my pain, right? Of course. Thanks for watching, Diamondz!

BiteyCastle Christmas BiteyCastle Christmas

haha awesome

awesome as always, need i even explain why the animation was great?
but whats more is the excellent voice acting on your part rofl, though i have no idea what your normal voice is like it sounds very convincing here.. hehe great work 11/10

chluaid responds:

thanks for elevenses. My normal voice is pretty much the same, except lower volume.. we live in an apartment building.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

hmm

she looked hotter in the teaser... oh well.
great movie btw

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

holy shit

omfg ive waited 4 years for this... i was like a 15 when i watched the teaser lol and i still remember it... this didnt disappoint bro GJ

GunChest Episode 02_02 GunChest Episode 02_02

lol not bad

that korean bit was random though lol
sounded pretty nice but

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Cho ah yo ^^

this is the best (3d) animation ive seen come from flash or w/e u used.
Graphics once again rocked and the song selection was the shit... kinda.
go Drunken Tiger! d(~.^)

Renegades Chapter 1 Renegades Chapter 1

OMG!

i cannt believe this got 2nd daily! beaten by some stupid clock movie on stupid clock day... this is fantastic... great animation, a nice anime style.

and to the last reviewer... ur stupid lolz, u have no imagination and u dun even noe wat the story is fully, of course because you didnnt make it, Yet u come in acting like u did and u noe it all.

Great work from nanoko studio once again!!

Poninjas Episode Three Poninjas Episode Three

arrrgh

this is great but why havent u released ep 7 yet T.T

Simple and Clean Collab Simple and Clean Collab

A =D

been a long time in the making but im pleased with the result... good job to everyone who participated and to Ludy for putting the collab together so well. d(^^)