Evidence of Cruelty Evidence of Cruelty

i dont care what any one says

your animations are awesome

tWHYlight tWHYlight

i just saw this movie

i watched this flash before i watch the actual movie and i was like.. haha thats funny, thought you made it up.. Then in the movie hes about to transform in the sunlight and im like, ALRITE hes gonna grow fangs and become all demonic looking!
then his skin kind of glitters and im like .... -_- goddamn it that newgrounds movie wasnt kidding.
WORST MOVIE EVER, DO NOT WATCH, I REPEAT, DO NOT WATCH TWILIGHT.
tWHYlight rulez.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, I tend to not lie about that sort of thing. Stupid sparkle skin. Oh well, at least we got something out of my pain, right? Of course. Thanks for watching, Diamondz!

BiteyCastle Christmas BiteyCastle Christmas

haha awesome

awesome as always, need i even explain why the animation was great?
but whats more is the excellent voice acting on your part rofl, though i have no idea what your normal voice is like it sounds very convincing here.. hehe great work 11/10

chluaid responds:

thanks for elevenses. My normal voice is pretty much the same, except lower volume.. we live in an apartment building.

breakout I breakout I

its was ok...

for a copy of ricochet

Barbarian Bob Barbarian Bob

Ragnarok Online

Hehe.. i love that game... still play it too, and its not just the first level u ripped the music for...
Opening screen - Theme of Louyang
1st Level - Theme of Juno
2nd Level - Umbala fields
3rd Level - (Come and get it) Amatsu Dungeon

and i didnt get any further but just showing off my ragnarok knowledge i.. ^^ ..i

anyway, i think this is a good game but could be better if u put in powerups and new weapons or something.

Nicomics Virtual Piano Nicomics Virtual Piano

cool

that was cool but two of the Eflats are the same.
The one near middle C (the wrong one) and the one an octave below it.

{dj-N} The Beginning of Time {dj-N} The Beginning of Time

excellent song

hwo do i play the intro on piano XD id love to know